Hello my Jujubes,
If you didn’t notice already, I added two new pretty awesome asians to this blog. You all probably recognize Evon, who is my bfwlatcbwsleoa (best friend that lives across the country but we still love each other anyway). We met when I had a youtube channel, and we still are besties even after I quit! I also added Janine, my best friend in “real life” so to say. She’s not as die hard about beauty and fashion like Evon and I, but she still interested in that stuff! She’s into punky stuff. For example, she wants to dye her hair blue and purple (partly). She’ll explain more in her intro post, but I wanted to give you a little background (:~! Now we are all one big family (ehh…) and can conquer the world…one lipstick at a time (LOL cheesy…Janine hates that stuff…but she has to deal with it.)
BTW, our “schedule” will be Evon will post on Tuesdays, I will post on Thursdays, and Janine on Saturday (: Well, let’s just get into this. AND, I almost forgot, thank you for 1,000 views. I got there so fast, it’s amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤ Moi!
Verse: Musical Muses
Refrain: Nails of the Day
Chorus: Fall into Autumn: A Makeup Tutorial
Bridge: Items of Interest
Coda: Quote of the Day
Verse- Musical Muses:
Janine has introduced me to new music (I used to be a mainstream wh*re), and here are some of my favorites :D!
1. All Time Low: Damned if I Do Ya, Break Your Little Heart, I Feel Like Dancing
2. Cobra Starship: Good Girls Go Bad, Hot Mess, City Is At War
3. Foster the People: Helena Beat, Houdini, I Would Do Anything For You, Waste
4. Jack’s Mannequin: Dark Blue,
5. OneRepublic: Stop and Stare, All this Time, Good Life, Secrets
6. Neon Trees: Animal, 1983 (this song scored me extra credit!! its a long story)
7. Paramore: Playing God, Monster, Misery Business, The Only Exception
8. Ron Pope: A Drop in the Ocean
9. Train: Drops of Jupiter
Refrain- Nails of the Day:
Today, I’m wearing OPI Over the Taupe (I got my nails done with it, and I love it! Need to buy it :D) and later when I got home I layer Sinful Colors Let Me Go on top. Its pretty much gorgeousness on your fingernails, I’m in freaking love with it!
Chorus- Fall into Autumn, A Makeup Tutorial:
So you might remember this eye look from my old freshfabulous blog but I decided to recycle it to this blog since my camera isn’t working so I can’t take pictures. Also, I deleted the last blog before I saved the text part so it’s all new description!
1. Prime you lids: This will keep everything on all day and make colors more vibrant. I used the Shiseido The Makeup Eye Primer.
2. Apply a shimmery light beige base to the lid: Since the liner is the main part of the look, a subtle lid color is the way to go so your lids don’t look bare but don’t overpower the look. I used the lightest color in the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad.
3. Do the wing: Using the foiling liquid of your choice, wet a small liner brush and use it to apply a dark copper wing to the upper and lower lash line (I used a toner to foil, and the lighter color from the NARS duo in Cordura to do the wing, and a e.l.f. Detail Brush to apply the eyeshadow). To do a wing, extend the lower lash line and connect your lined upperlash line, then fill it in. Do the same to the lower lash line, except only line the lower lash line halfway.
4. Set the wing: Using the same eyeshadow dry, set the wet wing to help it last.
5. Layer Mascara: Layer mascara’s to create the spider lashes affect
And you are done! Hope you guys enjoyed that! 😀
Bridge- Items of Interest:
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Set of Five in Naked
~It looks super uber cool! I’ve always wanted to try the UD pencil liners, and this is just makes it convenient! It has very neutral colors, and at $32, you can’t go wrong, with a full size being $18 (which I probably would never use up!).~
2. Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection
~The packaging it to die for, the colors look amazing, and I’ve heard so many good things about it! Also, they are all new colors, so if you already own UD Palettes, you would have two of the same!~
3. Bare Escentuals Brushless Mascara
~I know what your thinking, a brushless mascaraI? Wouldn’t that clump your lashes horribly? Well, let me explain. I saw a review on youtube by FleurdeForce, and it look AMAZING. Like not just eh, but GORGEOUS. It separated her lashes amazingly and in the end they looked like long, curled fans surrounding her eyes, no joke!~
4. Benefit Sugarbomb
~I’ve heard it the perfect neutral blush that gives you the perfect glow, and I want to know if it is “the one”. But for $28 is it worth it?~
5. T3 Single Pass Whirl
~This clamp-less curling iron has amazing reviews, and it’s said to be the best on the market. However, I’m skeptical about the $130 price tag, and wonder if there is a cheaper alternative.
Coda- Quote of the Day:
“A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one that will be sitting next to you in the cell saying ‘That was awesome'”
Imagine, be a star ✮
With love, Juju
✉ Email me at: email@example.com
Tweet me at: @JubbyJujube