Hello my Jujubes!
It’s been a week! Time for another jumbo-post! I really shouldn’t waste time to explain myself, it’s probably become the norm with you all already!
1. The Do’s and Don’ts of Makeup
-Use highlighter under under eye concealer. This will brighten up that area and make you look more wide awake!
-Highlight your inner corners. This will open up your eyes and give you the wide eyed look.
-Tightline. This will give your lashes extra volume and define your eyes in a subtle way.
-Curl your lashes. This will give you a doll eyed look and make your eyes look bigger.
-Highlight your cheekbones. This will accentuate your bone structure and make you look very natural and glow-ey
-Blot your lipstick then re-apply. This will make your lipstick last a lot longer and make it more vibrant
-Use pencil concealer under the eyes. Stick concealers tend to drag on the skin and the dragging will cause premature wrinkles.
-Use full-coverage powder with a full coverage foundation. This will look way too cake-y, no matter how good your foundation or powder is
-Line all the way around your eye. This will close your eyes off and make them look smaller
-Contour with a shimmery bronzer. This will look super unnatural.
-Use blue toned lip color if you have warm skin (or vise versa). This will look very awkward on the skin and it will feel like something is out of place
Today I’m wearing Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday on top of OPI Dulce de Leche.
I think the glitter really spices up the nude-nes of the OPI Dulce de Leche, don’t you think? By the way, thank you Cindy for recommending Deborah Lippmann glitters. I’m in love!
3. Items of Interest (Halloween Edition! Well…kinda)
Every post, I always do an “Items of Interest” and this post is no exception!
1. Paperself False Lashes: They look so cool! They have all these different shapes and they just shout “Halloween!” to me.
2. Sephora Makeup Studio Blockbuster: This palette has at least 200 different looks, and all the bright colors are very convenient when trying to transform yourself into something else!
Now, onto the not-so-Halloween stuff…
3. Sephora Favorites Sephora’s Bestsellers: This has everything you could ever want, from UDDP, Nars Laguna Illuminator, Buxom Mascara; all of Sephora’s bestsellers for $75!
4.Essie Wrapped in Rubies: It’s such a pretty color with red and orange and gold tripe-chrome!
5. Betsey Johnson Too-too: The packaging is freaking adorable; I mean come on, who can’t resist a perfume in a bottle with a TOO-TOO PERSON? Seriously…
4. Mini Written Haul:
I bought some stuff this week, lets get on hauling!
1. Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday
2. Sally Hansen Mega-shine Top Coat (Seche Vite, my favorite, is said to have links to birth defects. Uh, no. Not taking that risk)
3. MAC Eyeshadow in All that Glitters
4. Dollywink Eyeliner in Black
5. Ardell False Lashes
5. Quote of the Day:
A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous
Well, that sums up this post. Have a wonderful week my lovelies!
Imagine, be a star ✮
With love, Juju
✉ Email me at: email@example.com
Tweet me at: @JubbyJujube