Hello my Jujubes!
Today’s a big, big day! It’s going to be a fashion post. Who’s excited? This girl is. I got myself onto Polyvore and made two chic outfits just for you all! Well, it’s going to be a longer post today because of the pictures, so….let’s just get into it, shall we?
This week I’m going to the mall with my best friends and planning to get a lot of exciting stuff! I’m sure I’m going to get a good pair of leather boots and jacket, and maybe I’ll get some makeup from the holiday collections. Me and J are planning out Christmas wish lists and discussing what we want each other to get for one another. She wants nail polish and LUSH goodies, and I want nail polish and Urban Decay stuff!
Enough rambling, let’s just get into the good stuff!
1. Fall into Autumn: Fashion
Haha, get it? LOL, I’m so clever… 😛
This outfit is what I like to call “effortlessly elegant”
1. Sunglasses: Michael Michael Kors Edie
~I love these sunglasses; their chic, simple, and classic. They just a sense of mystery to the look and subtly dress it up!~
2. Beanie: Ganni Angora Puff Hat
~Add a casual touch to the whole look, and gives the outfit a effortless vibe~
3. Nail Polish: Butter London Polish in The Old Bill
~This adds a simple elegance, like your dipped your fingernails into rose-gold~
4. Sweater: Sally by MonkiBoutique
~The rusty orange color is very fall oriented, and the off the shoulder and should of the sweater makes the look very casual~
5. Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Suede Sherman Booties
~These boots are adorable and very polished. With the skinny jeans, it just adds a touch of elegance without being too dressy~
6. Jeans: Supertrash Pixie Jeans
~Just a normal pair of skinny jeans…LOL. It adds to the effortless aspect of the outfit~
7. Earrings: Juicy Couture Pave Bow Stud
~These add sparkle and a flirty-ness to the outfit, and are a nice touch without being too attention grabbing~
8. Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
~Mascara is a necessity, and this particular one will make your lashes long and doll-like~
9. Lipstick: Dior Dior Addict in Blush
~This is give a nice natural blush to your lips, and accentuate your smile (:~
This outfit is what I like to call “tough casual”
1. Jeans: Miss Selfridge Dark Mid Super Skinny
~These add to the casual, everyday part of the outfit~
2. Polo: Abercrombie Charlie White
~The polo is just a anchor for all the other accessories to play on~
3. Boots: Piperlime Troopa
~These distressed leather boots add a toughness to the look and spice up the simple jeans~
4. Leather Jacket: Oasis Tan Leather Ribbed Bomber Jacket
~A leather bomber jacket spices up the plain polo and “toughs up” the outfit~
5. Scarf: Faliero Sarti Sbirulino
~This just softens the leather jacket and makes the outfit more feminine~
6. Purse: Gucci Cognac Bag Bit Heart
~Just a simple, clean purse that adds to the look subtly and doesn’t distract form the main pieces~
7. Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in Red
~This just makes the look all the more daring and “in-your-face”~
2. Brilliant Bodacious Books
Say that 10x fast!
1. Harry Potter Series: I’m a Harry Pot-Head LOL.
2. Hunger Game Series: PEETA IS MY HUBBY ❤ YES, I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A IMAGINARY CHARACTER, DEAL WITH IT, YOU KNOW YOU’RE JELLY.
3. Clique Series: Pretty Committee 😀
4. The Da Vinci Code Series: Very, very exciting. I read the second book in one night, and I went to sleep at 3 in the morning.
3. Items of Interest
1. Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV: It has 12 eyeshadows, a liquid liner, a mascara, their best selling eyeshadow primer, and a bunch of other goodies! And for $64 , is it worth the splurge?
2. Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara: This mascara is supposed to be very good at holding a curl which is my greatest need, since I have long, yet straight lashes. But for $24, is it really worth it?
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume: I heard it’s the perfect floral, light scent. It doesn’t make you smell old or juvenile; just the perfect mix. I really want to try it, even with its $45 price tag
4. Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland 18 Piece Mini Nail Polish Set: I love painting my nails, and this is perfect since I get to try so many other colors. I’m never going to finish a whole bottle of polish, and for $48, I really want to try it!
4. Polly Wolly Polls
So, my best friend is super into all thing beauty like me, and is also an amazing writer. I want to ask her to join this blog (it gets lonely!) but I want you guys’ opinion too!
I want to know what you guys want for the beauty part of my next post! These are all things I have yet to do on my blog, so pick your favorite (:
If you guys didn’t notice, I added a new “Wanted” page where I put all the things I want to buy that month! There a deeper explanation on the page, it you want to check it out. I just want to know if you guys like the way it’s set up and all that jazz 😀
“A fashion is merely a form of ugliness so unbearable that we are compelled to alter it every six months.”
Imagine, be a star ✮
With love, Juju
✉ Email me at: email@example.com
Tweet me at: @JubbyJujube